Have a team that has outdone themselves during these exceptionally challenging Covid months? Think it’s time to give your hardworking employees a much-needed break? Sailing on the small, intimate Windstar ships will make your trip truly extraordinary. And we’ll tell you why!
Your Cruise Made Exceptional with Windstar
- From the outset, you will notice the difference with Windstar Cruises.
- VIP service – get treated like a VIP on board with a great staff to guest ratio meaning you enjoy personalised attention from staff ready to take your experience to the next level of excellence.
- On board camaraderie – enjoy an intimate setting so your employees or team can build relationships outside the boardroom.
- Customised trips – your corporate trip can be customised to your team’s needs. Team building? Exclusive lunches? Themed parties? You got it!
- Small intimate experience – no need to deal with the stress of large crowds on big ships.
How We Will Work With You?
- Find a cruise itinerary that suits your specific needs and budget.
- Handle all flights, transfer and accommodation on your behalf.
- Negotiate better deals on dining, drinks and shore excursion packages for better savings.
- Set aside meetings and function rooms for your event, complimentary if possible.
- Organise shore excursions exclusive to your group.
- Organise private spaces for award ceremonies and corporate parties.
Corporate cruises can help your company achieve several goals – from rewarding great performance to building relationships to boosting morale after a difficult year. With so much to do on board, from social events to team building activities to exceptional dining experiences, a corporate cruise holiday triumphs over all others. One itinerary – no need to worry about multiple hotels, locations, transfers and tours. Everything is taken care of through one single itinerary.
Hot Corporate Specials On Board Windstar Cruises Star Breeze
Carrying just 312 guests, Star Breeze is large enough to pamper and entertain guests, and small enough to tuck into some delightfully tiny harbours. Some hot specials include:
12-Night Edge of the Outback from Cairns to Sydney (10 November 2022) Price $6,729pp
Sail the East coast in small ship luxury from Cairns to Sydney and immerse yourself in the pristine waters off the coast of Queensland as you and your team discover the natural wonders of the spectacular Great Barrier Reef, explore the untouched beauty of tiny Middle Percy Island accessible only by Windstar and try unique eateries in Brisbane.
7-Night Dreams of Tahiti Papeete Roundtrip (17 March 2022) Price $4,285pp
From warm sunny beaches to scrumptious Tahitian fare, soak in the surroundings of the tropical paradise of the French Polynesian islands on this dreamy 7-night getaway. Visit dolphins in their native habitats, spend your time snorkelling and swimming or wander through historic archaeological sites. All this and more on an expense-paid corporate trip!
Need a Charter?
Want something even more exclusive for you and your employees? Imagine a cruise where you can customise everything, literally everything – from the itinerary to shore excursions to on board events to specialty dining and more.
Complimentary On Board Amenities for Corporate Groups
Windstar has always been at the forefront of taking care of groups of corporate travellers. From complimentary AV equipment to cocktail parties and more, we will make sure your getaway is outstanding. For every 10 paid staterooms or suites on board Star Breeze, we will even organise one complimentary director stateroom or suite. Tell us everything you want and we’ll try and work it out for you.
Safety on Board Windstar
Putting the health and safety of guests and crew on the top of the priority list, Windstar Cruises has announced a series of measures including proof of a current Covid-19 vaccination at least 14 days before embarkation. Other stringent health measures adopted by the cruise line include hospital-grade HEPA filters, UV-C ultraviolet germicidal irradiation and electrostatic sprayers on board all yachts. More detail is available here https://www.windstarcruises.com/health-safety/.