For the first time Get Global is partnering with Saxton Speakers Bureau, bringing five influential speakers to the award-winning MICE industry show.
Co-founders of Get Global, Gary Bender and Donna Kessler, said they wanted speakers of the highest calibre, in line with Get Global’s reputation for bringing together only quality companies, professionals and ideas from around the world.
The five speakers are:
- Best-selling author and personal trainer, Michelle Bridges, who will draw on the lessons she has learned to date, and will ask the questions ‘what fuels you?’ and ‘who can you be?’
- Matt Jones, co-founder of Four Pillars Gin, will speak about his experiences and the philosophy behind Four Pillars Gin, ‘in craft we trust’.
- Curtis McGrath, ex-soldier and para-canoeist will share his experiences and insights on overcoming adversity.
- Covering a hot topic, Felicity Furey, engineer and entrepreneur, will look at millennial leaders, intergenerational leadership creating change and the drivers of leading without the title.
- Janine Garner will share her insights on how to best leverage your network and build lasting relationships.
This is your chance to join us at THE GALLERY, International Convention Centre (ICC) Sydney, for quality connections, international product showcases, unlimited access to suppliers from around the world, networking, knowledge sharing, prizes and more.
In April, Get Global was awarded the highly distinguished ‘Exhibition of the Year’ title at the National Meetings & Events Australia (MEA) 2018 Industry Awards for the second year in a row!
GET registered now: http://www.getglobal.com.au/global_register.php